The BOMM FAQ
MasterMind goups are a proven forum for progression and growth. From the time of Socrates, to our Founding Fathers, to the greatest inventors of our time, people have been using the MasterMind to expand the knowledge and capability of a single brain.
The BOMM – Business Owners MasterMind – is not a leads group. It is a cohort of up to 6 people dedicated to growing their business by sharing ideas, resources and insights. Everyone brings their experience, successes and learnings to the table. Here, you not only get input from a coach, but from your peers. In this safe, and structured environment, you will examine ideas, explore possibility and serve as a sounding board for others.
People join The BOMM to …
- Explore new ideas for growing their business
- Discuss challenges in a supportive environment while learning from others’ experiences
- Serve as an objective sounding board for one another
- Test out marketing materials and get honest feedback
- Share tools, contacts and other resources
- Brainstorm with like-minded people
- Follow a proven curriculum that takes you step by step through 6 key areas for creating sustainability
- Meet regularly as a group to discuss your business and get feedback
- Receive private coaching to focus specifically on what you and your business need at that moment
- Gain access to vetted resources from your cohort
** Qualified participants must be dedicated to growing their business, generous with their ideas and encouragement of others, and accepting of input and feedback.
Q: What results can I expect from The BOMM?
A: Your commitment to spend time each month working ON your business will help you increase revenue, become more efficient, and become more sustainable. You will see results based on your intentions, backed by your actions. “Consistent effort yields consistent results.”
Q: What is the structure of the program?
A: We take eight months to step through these five major areas in your business.
Q: What can someone accomplish by participating in The BOMM?
A: People join The BOMM to create something bigger than themselves. Their goal may be to providing jobs for others, build a retirement fund for themselves, generate passive income streams, build a business for sale or open another location. Just think – if The BOMM helps you to reduce expenses, save time and stress, while increasing revenue, why would you NOT join?
Q: How do people in the group actually help each other?
A: We’ve seen ground-breaking ideas shared in the groups. People have saved hundreds of dollars in testing out marketing messages. They find resources and contacts they have sought out for years. They get candid, useful insights. Most of all, they hold each other accountable to moving the needle every month.
Q: What is the investment?
A: Contact Leigh-Ann for current pricing. Your investment includes:
- Discovery session to see if we are a good fit
- Kickoff with your cohort
- Two group sessions per month
- One private coaching session per month
- Workbook full of education, templates and supporting documents
- Copy of The E-Myth by Michael Gerber
Q: How do I get started?
A: Contact Leigh-Ann for details on the next cohort. Your first payment reserves your seat. If selecting the payment plan, the next two payments are due after 30 and 60 days.